Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Last Friday Night"

The title of this entry really makes no sense to what I'm writing, but I love me some Katy Perry and this is the song playing right now.

God is funny! I love how He has set up our lives like a giant obstacle course. No really, I love it! It keeps us on our toes...it tests our faith in Him...it makes us better people. I also love how He places people in our lives at the exact moment we need them. For example: Chase. I love who I've become since I met Chase. My life took a very sudden and unexpected turn when I met him. We are coming up on our 3rd anniversary in September and it feels like we've been together for an eternity! We've been through so much in the past few years that would have usually created a fragile relationship and yet our love for eachother and for God has only gotten stronger. Those obstacle courses are all over our lives! We approach each one carefully, work our way through it and come out at the end ready to conquer the next. If we didn't have a wonderful and beautiful God watching over us, I don't think we could have made it this far! "Savior please, keep saving me"!!

So onto adoption news! We are still waiting on 2 of the 3 broadcasts we were submitted to. We found out last week that one of the little girls found a forever family! That was our first "no" and we handled it beautifully! Of course, nobody likes rejection, but it is what it is! It only means our precious angel is still out there waiting for us! KEEP ON PRAYIN'!!!! We also found out that our agency in Conroe will continue to work with us once we move! I'm so relieved! Now we start moving our lives and ALL of our STUFF once again! At least this time,we'll have LOTS of family around us for support!!

I want to put a prayer request out there for those of you who read this! My dad is soon going to schedule his bypass surgery so we need some prayers to be sent up for my dad's health, safety and quick recovery AND also for the surgeon - that God will watch over him and guide his hand as he heals my daddy's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment