Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Wherever You Will Go"

Since my last post, we've recieved 2 more broadcasts. We said yes to both of them. We are suckers. I had a bit of hesitation to one but we said yes anyway. We found out today that we were not chosen for her. God shows himself more and more everyday. I am now 100% confident that He has our baby picked out for us. We just have to remember that and to practice our patience. I have a wonderful sense of peace about this whole experience. It's actually quite enjoyable. I don't have any stress. I think I've finally learned how to give it all to God...well...most of it! :)

Other big news in the Dodson family...WE'RE MOVING! Chase was offered a great opportunity with HEB and it just so happens to be in Beaumont! The day he got his offer, I started to send our my resume to a couple of positions I saw advertised. The next day, I got a phone call to set up an interview. Two days later, I drove to Beaumont for an interview and by 7:00pm that same night, I HAD A JOB! God answers prayers and clears paths that we would have never thought possible. Add to that - my parents have a townhouse on the market for about a year now, so we'll be able to live there until it sells! YAY!!!!

I'm off to pack now...we have a lot of work ahead of us! I'll update soon...hopefully with some really great news!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment