Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Love Takes Time"

As I lay here tonight getting baby girl to sleep, I was again reminded how awesome our God is. Baby Girl is perfect in every single way and she has been entrusted with us! Hopefully forever! Why in the world have we been chosen? What did He see about us that allowed us to have this baby in our lives? She is amazing and has blessed us in ways we could have never imagined!

I could not stop staring at her! Is this what I've been missing? Looking at this beautiful creature and thanking God for this miracle of life? I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions! Unbelievable! Totally unbelievable! I'm so happy right now! I cannot stop thanking God for this life, for everything that I've been given that I absolutely do not deserve!

I know our journey is not yet complete! I know we have a bumpy road over the next few months! I know that the power of prayer works! Thank you to those praying for us, we can feel it and greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment