Friday, October 15, 2010

"There's a Tear in my Beer"

SO...I had the pleasure of spending 4 hours with the lovely people of Montgomery County today as I waited to get my drivers license! With that being said, I kept myself busy...and entertained, by jotting down a few things I saw while sitting in the DPS office...
1. Cute little boy with a dinosaur on his shirt
2. More tatoos than I had EVER seen in my entire life!
3. A lady in desperate need of a pedicure...her heels made me hurt
4. A SUPER tiny hispanic baby I would have taken in a heartbeat (no...i will not be stealing a baby)
5. Four people pulling up, looking at the line and leaving...like it will ever be shorter...ever!
6. A woman getting yelled at for sitting on some rocks AKA a monument. The man went so far as to call a cop over to tell her to move
7. Met the sweetest girls at the crime lab (I got my finger prints done while I was waiting)
8. A man with just 3 or 4 teeth...I almost offered my card
9. A 3 engine train with no caboose...highly disappointing
10. Some kid (2 years old) who assumed I could speak spanish
11. A REALLY bad parking job in a handicap spot...they looked just fine to me
12. A girl with GIGANTIC ear hole things...like the kind that stretch your earlobes (have no idea what those are called)
13. A man with an ankle bracelet...and not as a voluntary accessory
14. A woman with a hole in her leggings...in the seam perfectly placed along her backside
and last, but not least
15. A Bluebonnet Cafe t-shirt - SHOUT OUT TO MARBLE FALLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment