Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Hokey Pokey"

Ok...WOW!! Today is a much better day - and although I'm not going to edit my last entry, I do apologize for my ranting. I am definitely not the one who needs to be judging others. I was being selfish and mean and I am truly sorry. I've been exploring some other options just in case our plan of going through ANLC does not come to bloom! I don't like to think of myself as an IMPATIENT person, I am an ACTION person! LOL! I can't sit around and twiddle my thumbs...I have to keep researching. I'm still sad, but that's not going to make us a family! I would appreciate you guys sending our website to anyone you know who might be thinking about adoption or if you work in a hospital or school! Our adoption website is http://dodsonadoption.blogspot.com/
I'll keep you guys updated with what I find...
**I just read through some old posts and I cannot believe how much this blog has changed over the past year or so! Thank you to those who continue to read it even though sometimes I just repeat myself over and over and most of the time, I probably don't make a whole lot of sense! :) I'll be sure to edit alot when I turn it into a book! LOL! I love y'all!**

1 comment:

  1. The wait is the hardest part. And the money thing...yikes. I know it's SO hard, but just trust. God will provide...

    Hang in there...

    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete