Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Brick House"

I am proud to announce that as of September 4, 2010, I will no longer be in retail!! YIPPEE! I will be working for a periodontist in The Woodlands as the office/marketing director. I'm so excited....and super nervous! I know it will be a great transition for me and my sanity!!! Not to mention, a normal schedule will help a TON when we start the adoption process!


We appreciate your prayers for our adoption journey, by the way! We will be turning in our adoption papers next month, then wait for approval. Once that happens, we attend classes for a month (since we are adopting through CPS), have our home study and background checks completed, then we wait...
I'll keep you updated as we progress!!!


On an unrelated note, my sweet Preston turned 6 years old yesterday! We have been through alot together and I don't know what I'd do without him!!!


Happy Birthday Preston!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment