Friday, August 13, 2010

"SHOUT!!!!"

Not a whole lot to report other than my sister in law is PREGNANT!!! YAY! I'm so excited for her...I'm equally excited that I get to throw her a kick a** baby shower! WOOHOO!!! Also...we are officially one month away from our 2 year anniversary WHICH MEANS we are one month away from being eligible to begin our adoption process! WHOOP!!!!
We also created a blog that is acting as our website for the moment (meaning no regular updates). I've attached to my outgoing emails as an adoption networking tool (as advised by my family)! I'm attaching the link so let me know what you think and pass it around to anyone who may find it interesting!!
Well, I could ramble for hours about nothing, but I won't! I'm going to enjoy my day off and you guys have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment