Monday, February 22, 2010

"Who Let the Dogs Out"

I sounded soooo pathetic in my last post! I apologize for that! YUCK! I'm trying really hard not to be down on myself!!!

So we joined a gym...finally! I've been twice and I'm hoping it becomes an addiction! I'm trying to find a WW meeting I can attend regularly so I can start shedding some pounds!! I was doing so well before my surgery - 13 pounds in 5 weeks!! If I could lose about 30-35 more that would be great!

I've received some wonderful feeback regarding adoption agencies from families on the Adoption page via Facebook! I love this whole social networking thing!!! What did we do before all this nonsense?? LOL! Seriously though, I'm so grateful for everyone who has offered advice and given me references! I can't wait to start the process!!!

So let me tell you how much I LOVE living in Texas!!! We felt so alone in TN...it was so hard to make it to anything whether it be a birthday party or a wedding or just to visit. It's so nice to be able to leave and be wherever we need to be in about 2-3 hours! Not to mention, we actually know people in the area to hang out with. For example, Saturday I'm going to BMT for a Relay for Life meeting, Sunday I'm hanging out with some old A&M friends, Monday I'm having dinner with a HS friend and next weekend we are going to Austin for Stef's birthday! I love it! Sometime in the next few weeks, I'm trying to make it to Dallas to meet the A-team and see some peeps!!!

As for Chloe, she is growing so fast! Her legs are so long and she is still so cute! Once we get over this potty training thing, life will be grand! She sleeps through the night, though, which is one better than Preston when he was a pup! She gets to meet her extended family this weekend and I'm sure she is excited...you just can't tell! :)
Oh, here are some pics from our weekend with Zoren!!

Well, I need to go see what the pups have gotten into and start some dinner! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment