Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Viva La Vida

It's February! Thank goodness! The past 2 months have been so...eventful? No...just too much! I'm officially starting my new year in February! I changed my backdrop and I'm going to start adding more pictures and make this a very uplifting blog! Afterall, all of the bad stuff is behind us and we have nothing but wonderful things in our future. We start planning for a baby in the next few months and I could not be more anxious. I think it's because so many of my friends are either pregnant or just had babies so I'm getting very antsy! I'm trying really hard to not get upset or to have a "poor me" attitude. My day will come!!!
My mother in law and my stepdaughter are both coming to stay with us this weekend! Chase and I both managed to get off so we won't have to plan our weekend around our work schedules! There are definite ups and downs to working in retail, and our lack of a weekend is definitely the biggest down! But we manage!!! I'm thinking Kemah could be fun...as long as the rain has stopped and it's not super cold! Otherwise we'll need to think of plan B!

Zoren in her new bedroom! She picked everything out herself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment