Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Stand By Me"

So I started my treatment last week and as I'm coming up on my 1 week, I thought I'd do a little update! I TOTALLY see how this could cause weight gain! I am hungry all the time! And not like "i'm bored" hungry, like my stomach is literally growling! I keep a big jug of water with me at work so I just chug it to suppress it a bit! Chase and I started running again yesterday to offset any splurges I may find myself in! I'm not sure if it's the medication, but I feel a bit more irritable and emotional! Yea, we'll just blame that on the medication! LOL! Otherwise, I feel great and I'm in good spirits about beating this thing! I'm also religiously taking my Mona Vie so at least I'm getting my fruit servings for the day!!!

I'm so excited that I keep getting feedback about the 5K/half marathon in DC! No hotel or flight info has been posted! Chase and I have both decided that we are 99% sure we are going! We've talked about taking a trip to DC, so what better time than now...and for a good cause! I'll let everyone know when we register! It's $30 to register and I'm sure we can find a hotel to share and cut down on costs! Has anyone ever flown to DC? I found (online) that flying into Maryland is bit cheaper!

I will be heading home to Texas in a couple of weeks for my brothes high school graduation! I cannot believe he's all grown up - and going to college! I keep a picture of him from when he was 6 years old on my fridge! OH goodness...I'm getting old!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment