Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Pictures of You"

This won't be a very long post because I have a very upset baby sitting next to me who apparantly does NOT like to be put down when we are clearly in the room with her!  Yes, she is spoiled and I admit that it is 100% my fault! LOL!! 

We went to Burnet this past weekend for my beautiful SIL's high school graduation! We had a great time and even got to spend a weekend with Zoren!  Thank you to the Haley's for putting up with our craziness!!! 


SO...it's been 6 weeks since Baby Girl's last family visit.  They cancelled the first 2 and then no showed for the others.  Tomorrow is week number 7 and although they don't  have a great track record, I'm still anxious.  I never know if they are sitting in the lobby or if they will be walking in the same time I am.  I'll be fine most of the day and the moment I pull onto the street where the CPS office is, my stomach starts churning and my heart starts beating like crazy.  I'm getting the feeling as I write this!  Our case worker told us that she was going to attempt to get in touch with Baby Girl's parents and let them know that they have until Monday to decide if they will be showing up for future visits.  If not, then they will stop.  We waste half of our day waiting to see if they will show up and that is not fair!  It's not fair for us and the anxiety that goes with it but most importantly, it's unfair for her! 

After our visit tomorrow, I'll update and let you guys know what was decided!  All that we ask is for now is continued prayers...patience for us, clarity for her parents so that they will make the best decision for Baby Girl and for Baby Girl, that she will know the love of God through us no matter what the future holds!


No comments:

Post a Comment