Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rope the Moon

It's been a little bit since my last post, although not too much has really happened!  There is a follow up hearing scheduled next Tuesday, April 3 to check dad's progress, I think!  Without giving too much info, we don't think dad will be able to make it!  I don't really know what will happen after that hearing.  Once we hear something, I'll be sure to post about it!

Our lives have continued to be blessed every day we have her in our home.  She is 3 months old now and time has really flown!  I can't believe how big she has gotten since we first laid eyes on her at 5 weeks old!  

Baby Girl -
Over the past couple of months you have really started to show us who you are.  We are learning about what makes you smile (we LOVE your wrinkled nose when you smile) and what really upsets you!  You love taking baths and probably would be happy sitting there all night!  We tried to buy you new fancy bottles yesterday, but lucky for us, your favorites are the $1.97 evenflo bottles!  You think your daddy is hilarious, but we have yet to hear your laugh - I know it's coming soon, though!  You don't mind all of the freakishly large bows and flowers I put on your head which is great b/c I have a ton! Your focus has really gotten sharp and you follow me around the room with your eyes!! You hate tummy time but we keep putting our through the misery!:)  You have OFFICIALLY slept through the night for 2 weeks straight now (9pm til 7am)!  You still sleep in your swing which is just fine with me!!! 

I hope you really know how much we love you! You fill my heart with joy every single day! You are a special little girl and I hope that God blesses you with a lifetime of happiness and security!  You have been mine since the first day I saw you and will be forever.  I didn't have to give birth to you for you to be my little girl.

Love,
Mommy

  

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love reading your blog! I miss you and am SO HAPPY you have Baby Gril. I pray for you to continue caring for her and loving her, she is in Great hands with you both :0)

    ReplyDelete