Thursday, April 7, 2011

"We are the Champions"

My pictures are a little out of order, but I just don't feel like deleting or moving them or whatever! :) So March 20 was Warrior Dash! We finished in 54 minutes but at least we finished...or better yet, I FINISHED! It was a lot harder than I thought and I'll never take 3 miles for granted again!! I'm already training for the Warrior Dash in Cedar Creek in November! YAY! Chase is planning to run the Tough Mudder in October which is about 10+ miles...YUCK!! :)


We also had our 2nd annual BBQ at our place on March 26! We had a great turn out and it was so good to see everyone!! THEN April 3rd we had Chase's family reunion (no pictures up yet)! WHEW! What a busy month!!! Now we have begun packing the house to move on May 1! I'm excited about the house, but NOT excited about packing. So far Zoren's room is the only room packed!!!


OH...and still waiting on our case worker to schedule our home study! UGH!!!!!!!!


Ryan, Lacey, Aunt Zita and mom at the BBQ The old BBB crew at the BBQ!

Chase fixin' some burger and hot dogs!!!

My Medal!!! YAY!!!



Chase, me, Melanie and Jared! SO proud of us!
Me and Melanie with our side pony tails - in front of all the donated shoes!
FINISHED!!!!
Our future warrior!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment