Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Welcome to the Jungle"

I have no idea where I left off with my last entry, so I apologize if I repeat anything. An update on our status...we are now waiting for a case worker to be assigned to us and set up our home study! FINALLY!!! Z had her TB test results read today so we are officially DONE with all of that stuff! UNTIL we move! We found a house (for lease) in Houston...way north Houston off of 1960. It's a great neighborhood and a fabulous house perfectly in our price range (not to mention it's 2800 sq ft and 4 bedrooms...YAY)!! Chase still does not want to look at buying a house just yet. We aren't really sure where we will be in the next year with his job! Of course, my hope is that we'd be in Dallas, but more than likely, we'll still be here!!!

So when we move, then we have a few things we need to redo. I already have a floor plan and property outline ready to go, I've already been in touch with the Houston Health Dept for our inspection letter and I've already printed up the fire inspection app. I'm so ready to go when as soon as we move.

We are running the Warrior Dash this weekend! EEK! I'm not really nervous...just anxious! I know I can get through it, it's all mental! Maybe not ALL mental, but mostly...the rest is stamina! :) I think I'm gonna hurt after this!!! I'm sure I'll have some great pictures to post next week!

We've had Z now for almost a week and so far so good! We've had a few discussions on our parenting/discipline techniques which is great. These times with her are definitely helping us to figure out how we tackle different child scenarios! We've also had some fun too! I took Zoren to have her first pedicure! She LOVED it! We've also Skyped with my mom quite a bit so she gets to chat with her and catch up. Tonight is game night which may end up turning into bowling, but it will be fun regardless! And the biggest event of the week is that Z learned how to ride a 2 wheeler! She caught on really fast and I'm so happy Chase was able to share that experience with her! Here are some pics and videos of our week so far!








No comments:

Post a Comment