Sunday, October 12, 2014

No Matter What...

The days following my last entry were amazingly better.  Not necessarily because the kiddos magically became best friends, but because I reminded myself to have faith and patience every step I took.  They were still crying over the little things and never ever listening (someone tell me that one day they will), but I was different!  I kept my cool and temper under control. I told myself over and over again that this too shall pass...I'm the grown up...I have control over my emotions.  My faith is tested every single day.  As a parent, as a caregiver, as a wife, as a Christian.  God has my back NO MATTER WHAT!  I will serve a selfless, loving God with all of my heart NO MATTER WHAT!
 
Needless to say, our home is still just as crazy as before but these kids continue to be pretty awesome!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment